- Riders must sign up via the online calendar to use the indoor and/or outdoor ring.
- Every rider, guest, etc. that comes onto the property MUST sign a waiver as provided by LSE. If rider is under 18, parent(s) and rider must both sign.
- If damage is done to any equipment, jumps, and/or property, the rider is responsible to pay for repair or replacement.
- PARK TRAILERS IN PARKING LOT. DO NOT PARK NEXT TO INDOOR RING.
- Please pick up manure from the ring or parking area.
- Please leave jumps as you found them.
- Please be mindful of the farm’s horses and riders. If you see horses running, please notify someone on the property. If sharing the ring with a rider from the farm, please be mindful this is their home base and you are coming as a guest.
- Use of the wash stall is not allowed for ship-ins unless taking a lesson with Lynn.
Arena use fees can be put in the box in the indoor or the mailbox outside. Everyone MUST sign a waiver their first time.
- $20 per horse for outdoor
- $20 per horse for indoor
- $10 instructor fee per haul-in lesson (same for group or individual)
- $75/hour to reserve the ring. This is required if 3 or more riders are riding at the same time or 2 or more riders jumping. It must be booked 24 hours in advance to allow boarders time to plan around ring closures.