Sponsorship is a valuable strategy for companies desiring increased exposure in the equestrian market. Lynn comes into contact with thousands of spectators and other riders at events all around the United States, and through travel for competitions and teaching. Her contacts with students, Pony Clubs, participants at clinics, owners and other professional riders makes Lynn a key factor in marketing a sponsor’s product by creating a positive personal connection, as opposed to just a print ad in a publication. With Lynn’s large base of students at every level, she is constantly offering advice on product choice from what supplements to feed to what bit to buy. These recommendations of products may create a loyal user for years to come.
In addition to one-on-one advice, Lynn can offer:
- Logo advertising on Lynn’s large six-horse trailer which travels to events around the country every weekend.
- Logo advertising on saddle pads, ear bonnets, breeches, jackets, as well as baseball caps and polo shirts worn by Lynn and her team.
- Banner placement on stalls at major events across the country.
- Autograph signings, course walks, and appearances at major events when requested.
- Spokesperson in both print and video advertising.
- Logo and hotlink on Lynn Symansky Equestrian Website.
- Regular promotional posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Customized promotion available upon request.
Why Sponsor Lynn?
Lynn is a major player on the U.S. eventing scene and influential on the international eventing scene, and now is the right time to join on for the ride!
Lynn runs LSE as a small business with an emphasis on personalized care. She provides hands-on management of all horses in her program, and she enjoys success at every level of the sport, from the local show ring to the world stage of international competition.
The breadth of Lynn’s influence provides sponsors with an opportunity to reach a wide audience of eventing enthusiasts.
Lynn represented the U.S. as a member of the 2011 Pan Am Game gold medal-winning team and continued as a member of the team for the 2014 World Equestrian Games, the 2015 Nations Cup team at Aachen, and as traveling alternate for the 2016 Olympic Games.
Lynn’s focus is top-level competition, yet she is well-known at the grassroots level of the sport as an instructor, young horse trainer, and mentor to up-and-coming riders.
Lynn is articulate, educated, passionate and ready to promote your company.